Ladyslipper Travel is a local travel agency dedicated to personal service. We are an affiliate of Carrousel Travel, a member of the American Express Travel Network, the world’s largest travel agency. We hold a large amount of space on cruises to all destinations including Alaska and can offer good prices and amenities for our clients. The combined knowledge and experience of all the associates allows us to provide excellent service and travel opportunities to our clients. Although opportunities to book online are available on this site, please call and visit so we know each other and can work together to plan a travel experience that is right for you. Rollie Haugen, owner, is a Graduate of The College of Disney Knowledge, a Norwegian Cruiseline Freestyle Cruising Specialist, Celebrity Cruise Travel Partner and a member of the International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN). Contact Rollie!
Use a Local Travel Agent!
- You cannot beat the personal attention of a local travel agent dedicated to making customers’ business and pleasure trips the best trips for the money.
- In most cases, travel agents are paid by the travel supplier and not you, so their services cost you no more than if you book it yourself. By the way, internet sites are travel agents. Wouldn’t you rather use someone you know?
- You get the most up-to-date information. With as many as 40 different air fares, just between Minneapolis and Chicago, your local agent can guide you through the maze of daily changes, and even save you money.
- Your local travel agent knows travel. From the best places to discover to the ones worth avoiding. Your agent knows what will make you happy, and the best way to do it so your trips will be the best they can be.
- Time is money, and your local agent will save you time by preparing your itinerary and making all the telephone calls for your information and reservations.
- Your local agent has the perspective of the whole trip: transportation, hotels, cars, sightseeing, shopping, and all the details that go into making any trip go smoothly.
- Your local travel agent will guide you through the tough choices: charters or scheduled carriers, car rental options, fare specials, family travel packages, and tour operators. And a travel agent will always work to give you the very best service possible because their reputation is on the line.
- Seasonal price swings are an agent’s year-around specialty. Knowing when to go where at the best prices can make a huge difference in your travel plans and their cost.
- When you use a travel agent you’re supporting local businesses, and that’s good for your local economy.
- Your travel agent is someone who knows you and the things that make you a satisfied customer. And when you have a travel problem, it’s good to know you have someone to call.
- Without a Travel Agent, you’re on your own!
5301 Ladyslipper Lane NW, Walker, MN 56484
Office: 218-547-3335 - Cell: 218-839-3512